Today I will talk about one of the places that I would like to visit the most. Netherland is a destination that has always caught my attention, for its beautiful landscapes full of color and their history.
Amsterdam is its capital, known
for its artistic heritage, its elaborate canal system and its narrow houses with two-water facades. I would be fascinated to know this beautiful place and learn more about
its architecture. Also this city is well known for cycling and I would like to ride a bike
around the place and feel part of the identity of Amsterdam, which is a very important
point when it comes to traveling, understanding and being part of its culture.
I would like to know some of its tourist attractions such as the Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank's house, the van Gogh museum, etc.
I would
like to know
the place first, but
I think that
like other European
countries, they are places that
have a very
good lifestyle, along
with very high education
and job opportunities,
so I do not
miss going to
live in cities
like this one
day.



Hi Francisca! Netherland is a amazing place to visit, i want to go there during the tulip season if i one day i have the chance. A really interesting post!
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Francisca, I find amazing Netherland , and above all Amsterdam, just like you said, did you know that in Amsterdam some soft drugs are legal and that in Netherland there are more bikes than people? something Chile should learn about, speaking of bicycles clear, lol. I hope one day you visit that beautiful country.
ResponderEliminarPS: sorry about the other failed comments.
oh my like i would like to visit holland, in another year i have planned an exchange to delft!, It seems to me an incredible country full of a culture completely different from ours
ResponderEliminarWow, one of my friends went to Holland and had an incredible time, I would also like to meet him
ResponderEliminarHello!, I love Amsterdam too! It is a place full of history and very colorful.
ResponderEliminarHi Fran! Amsterdam sounds amazing! I hope you can go there someday
ResponderEliminar