Ir al contenido principal

My best holidays



Hello again!

Today I will tell you about my favorite holidays that were in 2018 when I went to England with my friends, we had a lot of fun and it was a magnificent experience.

We went several days to London, a beautiful city, full of culture, there were many urban dancers, street trade, big famous shops, a mix of emotions on one street. I went to the tourist attractions, such as the London Eye, the British Museum, Buckingham Palace, etc. I also stopped by the famous Big Ben, but sadly in the period I went, it was under repair, so I only saw scaffolding, and a little bit of the clock circle.

But what I liked most about the trip was go to British villages like, York, Bristol, Stratford, Windsor and Cambridge, where I was able to learn more about English culture, the love they feel for what the monarchy and the crown means, which was something that draws my attention a lot, because it's a very different culture from ours.

It is a highly recommended destination, to know, have fun and learn. I would love to come back someday and now if I could see Big Ben.

See you soon!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The place that I would like to visit

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about one of the places that I would like to visit the most. Netherland is a destination that has always caught my attention, for its beautiful landscapes full of color and their history. Amsterdam is its capital, known for its artistic heritage, its elaborate canal system and its narrow houses with two-water facades. I would be fascinated to know this beautiful place and learn more about its architecture. Also this city is well known for cycling and I would like to ride a bike around the place and feel part of the identity of Amsterdam, which is a very important point when it comes to traveling, understanding and being part of its culture. I would like to know some of its tourist attractions such as the Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank's house, the van Gogh museum, etc. I would like to know the place first, but I think  that like other European countries, they are places that have a very good lifestyle, ...

English language challenges

  Hello everyone! Writing blogs during the semester, it was very interesting, it was writing on a computer, but talking to other people, I felt like when I was little, and I wrote in my life diary. I have never been thinking about some topics, like my favorite things, I do not usually have favorites, just things I like, so writing about it was a big challenge. Sometimes we think that talking about yourself is very easy, but I think not, for me write some blogs was known about myself more. In times of pandemic, with the online class mode it is very difficult to communicate and make bonds between people, and I think that writing blogs was a very entertaining way to meet our classmates, their interests and many other things. Regarding my experience learning English in college, has been very good since I have been able to continue practicing speaking in another language, which is something very important for life. I have learned a lot and I really liked the dynamics of the course...

My favorite series

Hi, today I'll talk to you about my favorite series. I feel that it is very difficult to just choose only one series, when there are many good ones. I don't have a type of series that I like more than others, I just have to see and if I like I already watch it. I like them in English or Spanish, but I hate dubbing, I have to see it with the original audio. Some of my favorites are "La casa de papel", "The 100", "Elite", "Vis a Vis", etc. But the best in the world for me is "Designated Survivor", this series tells the story of Tom Kirkman, as the new president of the United States. On the night of the State of the Union Address, an explosion kills the president and cabinet members. It is when Tom Kirkman, who had been named the designated survivor, took on the role of the president. No one had faith in him, but he did everything he could to show that he would make a great president. I love the character and the whole story....