Hello everyone!
Writing blogs
during the semester, it was very interesting, it was writing on a computer, but
talking to other people, I felt like when I was little, and I wrote in my life
diary. I have never been thinking about some topics, like my favorite things, I
do not usually have favorites, just things I like, so writing about it was a
big challenge. Sometimes we think that talking about yourself is very easy, but
I think not, for me write some blogs was known about myself more.
In times of
pandemic, with the online class mode it is very difficult to communicate and
make bonds between people, and I think that writing blogs was a very
entertaining way to meet our classmates, their interests and many other things.
Regarding my experience learning English in college, has
been very good since I have been able to continue practicing speaking in another
language, which is something very important for life. I have learned a lot and I
really liked the dynamics of the course.
I think I should improve my English vocabulary, connectors
and language usage because I often have grammatical mistakes when speaking. I also
think a very good way to improve these issues is to continue practicing, speaking
and writing in English.
As I told them in a blog back, I like the series a lot
and I think that, listening to them with their original audio, without thinking
about it you learn a lot from the language, I try sometimes even to see it without
subtitles to be able to practice my English.
I say good-bye,
wishing you a lot of luck in everything that comes.
Francisca Pérez.


Hi Francisca, I agree with you that English has helped me to improve my vocabulary and how I express myself, it has been a great experience!
ResponderEliminarHi Francisca! I think to watch series in english without subtitles it's a challenge!
ResponderEliminarHi Fran! This course has helped me a lot too. I think knowing another language is very important these days. I hope that one day we can speak English fluently ! Take care :)
ResponderEliminarHello Francisca! I completely agree with you aahaha, in everything you said.
ResponderEliminarI wish you the best and all the energy for the rest of the semester.
I also think that by writing the blog I was getting to know myself more, and also I was able to know experiences of my colleagues that one did not know.
ResponderEliminar