Hello again!
Today I will tell you about my future job, but first
I would like to tell you, that I am currently in the second year of Architecture
in the University of Chile. These two years, I have learned a lot, to draw, write,
make plans, analyze and research homes, collective homes, buildings and even cities.
I really like what I study, and I see myself in
the future at a board of architects, creating projects. From what I have seen these
two years, I had like to focus on housing architecture, social and collective housing,
because I would like to be able to help people, in projects for families and I would
also like to work in public areas, to be able to help those who have nowhere to
live, because I think it is a basic necessity for society that everyone has a place
to live and be in good housing conditions.
I feel a great commitment to what I do and what
I will do, I feel that, with our work, we make people's dreams come true, the skills
to work in Architecture are to be able to make plans, understand dimensions, etc.,
but what I think is more important is to have vocation for what we do and always
seek the best for others.
Finally, although the reward of working many hours
on a project, even not sleeping, is always with money, but I think the biggest satisfaction
is to see that someone's dream of having their own home comes true.

Hi Francisca! I hope you can get your dream job, never give up :)
ResponderEliminarI think your blog inspired me a little bit, I hope you achieve your goals <3
ResponderEliminarFrancisca :)
ResponderEliminarSo beautiful! I love how you think! :) I hope all your dreams come true c:
ResponderEliminarI believe that helping with social housing and everything that has to do with helping others is the best thing to do.
Hello Francisca! I have always believed that architecture and its field of study is simply wonderful, thanks to this discipline we have the monuments we have and of course, the houses we live in. Great post!
ResponderEliminarHi Francisca! your motivation is amazing, I hope that you are happy working on what you would like :)
ResponderEliminarFran! You are a great person, I am sure that you will do everything you set out to do.
ResponderEliminarHi Francisca! I think the same, see the happy faces of the other people making their dreams come true are such a beautiful experience.
ResponderEliminarHello Fran!
ResponderEliminari hope you can acomplish your goal in the future. Your motivation is fantastic!